POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. : Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
From: alphaQuad
Date: 13 Feb 2008 14:45:01
Message: <web.47b3474786589f5e73c5f880@news.povray.org>
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> The FLOSS Weekly episode on POV-Ray has now been posted.
>
>  http://twit.tv/floss24
>
> Enjoy.
>
> David Buck

Listening to floss-24 here. " ... programmer or artist ..." ?

We hear admission for lack of creativity or artistic talent, different words but
much the same.

I got something that can help.

I wrote about it earlier. People are mainly right or left brained people,
logical or creative. What that means is that one hemisphere of the brain is
used more than the other side.

Tuning is possible to get that other side up to speed. But I know you guys are
not interested. Or are you?

aQ